Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: angels wings does grow on you

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rob562's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2003
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do have to admit that the new version does grow on you... but please have a studio release of the other version...

    I was really waiting for that one.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Teenage Heart's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah it's true, I'm liking it the more I listen to it. I especially like how it starts out with the chorus. Doesn't seem weird to me at all, I actually like it better that way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •